- The labour of linguists working on computational language science make the balance between the rationalist tendency and the humanist tendency of knowledge.
- The relation between men and machine is still careless, the lisguistic area in computer science needs language specialists and software designers to build up together a second generation of improved Human Language Technologies.
- Human Language Technologies is becoming a new working area for specialists who need a wide range of skills in language and computer systems which has to do with our studies, and we could apply for this kind of jobs in the future.
- Human Language Technologies is an adequated research area for students who are interested on investigation.
- Language technologies find their application in tools that help people and companies to work efficiently, and we also can take profit of this tools as users.
Reasons given by Inés Burguera.